Join our team!
MATRO is a special workplace. It combines high working conditions and development opportunities of these days multinational working environments while being a family-owned business that is human-oriented, direct and positive.
Being positive is very important, and we are proud to say that MATRO has a positive workplace atmosphere. Our very low fluctuation rate at the industry level is clear evidence of that, meaning that most of our employees are planning for us in the long run and we are also counting on them in the long term.
Our door is always open to young and experienced employees looking for a positive but performance-oriented workplace.
We are growing!
Our company is continually growing, so we are looking for new colleagues with whom we can develop and build. Workmates who are ready for action, work enthusiastically, with due care and the best of their knowledge day after day.
We are expecting staff in the technical-engineering, administrative and manufacturing fields
Scroll down to read the list of positions where we usually looking for applicants. If you would like to work in a different another area, feel free to submit your CV, we’re happy to hear from you.
Why do our colleagues love working here?
Where we are looking for coworkersCommon positions
- Machine supply specialist (Trained Worker)
- Deburrer (Trained Worker)
- Visual Inspector (Trained Worker)
- CNC opeator
- Quality control
The list above includes the common areas for which we are regularly seeking applications. If you would like to apply for another field, please do not hesitate to submit your CV using the form below.
Yes, we are continually looking for new staff, both in production and administration.
We are looking for everyone regardless of age, gender or experience interested in cutting and open to learning. We expect a wide range of staff and positions. As we grow dynamically, we are always looking for new employees who want to be part of our success story.
Yes several. We pay 86% of the long-distance pass for those travelling from the countryside, or we give 15 HUF / km support by car. Locals receive 2.000 HUF for bus passes each month.
It varies from job to job. Administrative positions typically have a regular 8-hour shift, while some sectors of production have three and continuous shifts.
Yes, after the 3 months trial period, different amounts can be given.
What happens after you send your CV?Application process
- You can apply by filling in the form below or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we’ve received your CV, we confirm your application typically within a few business days (2-3 business days). It may take some time for your application to be processed, so please be patient.
- The next step is to arrange an appointment. Please note that we will give you feedback even if we do not currently have any vacancies at the positions you were applying for. Meetings usually take place 2-4 weeks after the application.
- During our meeting, we will try to find out if Matro could be the ideal working environment for you and vice versa. Depending on the position, another meeting may be required to assess professional competencies.
- In case both you and we find that we’d be happy to work together, our team will recruit you.
However, the first step is to send your CV. Do it now; we can’t wait to meet you!